Ways To Save On Gas





How To Save Gas


Gas is getting expensive and it literally pays to save on gas. How to get the most mileage out of the gas you buy can make a big difference in your budget. Some cars get great gas mileage, perform well and have great resale value.



I personally have a Nissan pickup. It's the second Nissan pickup I have owned, the first one had half a million miles on it, when I sold it, running. They get great mileage and parts are inexpensive. Finding the right car or truck can save you a lot, all the way around.

How To Save Gas


1. Always drive the speed limit, excessive speeds use more gas and you can get an expensive ticket.

2. Keep your tires in good condition, I always bought brand new polyesters and kept them at the top of the recommended pressure.

3. Change oil and filter frequently. My oil would be crystal clear a week after a change.

4. Don't load your car or truck down with unnecessary stuff, junk or weight.