Natural Pain Relievers

Natural Pain Relievers

Having considerable back pain for some time, I thought I would share my experiences regarding natural pain relief. I am not a doctor and all pain symptoms should be investigated by a physician. Several years ago I had a work related injury that affected a lumbar disc and a thoracic disc. Part of the treatment did include various prescription drugs and electric stimulation therapy or electric muscle stimulation therapy. What worked really well for me however, in controlling pain, was the low tech, alternating ice and heat pack therapies.  Ice packs, specifically, were a great way to control pain for me personally. Be sure to get advice from a doctor or physician before using ice packs for pain. If a doctor okays it, then this very simple and inexpensive way to treat pain may be right for you. You might be able to reduce the amount of pain medications, if it works as well for you as it did for me. Always consult a Doctor!