Where You Can Submit Your Site Links



There are a few site and feed submission places that I like to utilize, at least once. You can submit your sites, blogs, lenses, RedGage blogs, links or just about anything you have created on the internet. Some will allow you to also submit your RSS feeds as well as the link to your site.

There are some great bookmarking sites like Digg, Delicious and StumbleUpon that I bookmark some of my online items, usually by using Add This. Add This, is a bookmarking tool that you sometimes see around sites. You can also find an Add This bookmarking addon for Firefox and I highly recommend it.

But url and RSS feed submission sites can't be ignored and are fairly convenient to use. All I suggest is to consider submitting the url or feed url of your material, like your blogs or your RSS feeds, at least once to each site and let it go at that.


Submit Your Url To Google

Submit Your Url To Bing

Submit Your Url To Yahoo